Healthy Lifestyle – Healthy School
We believe that it is vital to encourage students to have a healthy lifestyle and ensure that we support this through both the curriculum and school practice. We do this by:
- encouraging healthy eating through a quality healthy menu at lunch times
- making water available throughout the school day
- providing information, guidance, and support on sensitive issues such as sexual health, smoking, drugs.
- providing and encouraging individual personalised physical activities to encourage a healthy lifestyle and positive leisure activities.
- providing a safe and stimulating learning environment and an area to relax.
The school has been accredited with the National Healthy Schools Standards